Ray Reach is an accomplished arranger in many genre, from Liturgical Sacred to Gospel, Classical , Pop, Blues, Rhythm and Blues and Jazz. A partial list of his arranging clients includes:
- Jazz pianist Ellis Marsalis
- Jazz trumpeter Lew Soloff
- Saxophonist "Blue Lou" Marini
- Count Basie bassist Cleveland Eaton
- Chaka Kahn and the Lionel Hampton Orchestra
- Galen Jeter's Dallas Jazz Orchestra (now known as Dallas' Original Jazz Orchestra)
- The Temptations Review, featuring Dennis Edwards
- The SuperJazz Big Band
- Guitarist/vocalist Jonathan Butler
- Classical trumpeter Leonard Candelaria
- Noted Gospel vocal group The Clark Sisters
Ray's catalog of arrangements includes over 300 Big Band charts, more than 1,600 leadsheets, 70+ arrangements for "Little Big Band" [trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax, trombone, (optional) baritone sax, (optional) guitar, piano, bass and drums] and arrangements for choir, string quartet, string quartet plus piano, and many others of varying descriptions.
Arrangements For Sale
Many of the arrangements from Ray's extensive catalog are for sale. Click on the links below to listen to recorded examples. There are many more listed on the "Store" page of this website. Call or email Ray to inquire about prices and availability: email@example.com or 205-960-6328.
Ray Reach is also available to do custom arrangements by appointment. Please call Ray at 205-960-6328, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about rates and availability.
Below are several examples of projects for which Ray did arrangements. Click on the images for more information about the CDs.